Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer fever

Although today it is really cold I feel like going to the beach, don't you?:-) As I look out of the window I can see trees covered in green and the sun is shining ( well, not today but usually during the summer, but I can imagine) so I feel my soul is warming up and my feet feel a desire to go out and walk all day or - what I prefer - to rollerblade in my town.

I've already planned my summer: I'll help my parents and then I'll go to the beach which is near. At some weekends I go camping with my friends to the River Danube and of course we bring a lot of spray against killing mosquitoes. I'll also go to Croatia for a week with my boyfriend. We plan to go to the South of Dalmatia.

And of course I'll relax a lot while lying on the sun. It is a pleasure after this hard first year in the University. But till then I'll have lots of difficult exams, assignments to write. So until then I only have the fever and the desire to rollerblade......

1 comment:

  1. Well, you still have a few hours to tell us about rollerblading, for example. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete